Wednesday 1 February 2017

Return of Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - New theme starts today

 
Hello Everyone
 
returns today after our winter break!
  
Our theme for the next month is
LOVE IS...
 
Nice and easy this time of year!!!
 
For my card I have used Lovely Rose Tilda.
 
 
I have coloured her with distress inks and stamped the sentiment and post marks from my Stampelglede follow your heart stamp collection.

 
I have included a little heart paper clip and attached a 3D Eiffel tower and a matching chipboard one too!

 
The foamiran flowers are made using a magnolia die and a small rose bud die, they are each several layers to give dimension.

 
The gorgeous papers are lemon craft and this stunning lace is available at Noor Design UK!!!
 
Thank you for popping by today and please visit the challenge to see my teamies stunning creations!
Take care, crafty cuddles Jay xxx
 
I would love to enter my card into


5 comments:

  1. The Paris theme is SO romantic Jay! Your Foamiran flowers are gorgeous...BUT let's not forget about sweet Tilda...she's so beautifully coloured!! A truly stunning card teamie! Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card!
    Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jay! I love this Tilda, she is my favourite of the collection and used her too for the challenge. Your colouring with DIs is beautiful!! Love the charm and gorgeous flower cuts, in fact the whole card is just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay,
    What a gorgeous card, beautiful colors and details.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Magnolia Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH...Marvelous card !
    I love all these details.
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of stamps.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx