Monday 1 August 2016

New Challenge starts today at Marvelous Magnolia

 
Welcome to my blog
 
A brand new challenge begins today at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.
 
The easy peasy theme is Holidays, we cant wait to see what you create for us!!
 
Here is my card, I have used 10 individual stamps to create the focal image and have coloured Tilda with copics.
 
 

 
The nautical papers are perfect for my sea side themed image, I just wanted to show them off a little, they are so very pretty!
 

 
I have used Selfie Tilda and the computer Icons from the www.collection. The sea shells are also Magnolia, which I have coloured an cut out. The sentiment is Magnolia and the Post Card and post mark stamps are part of my stampelglede set of stamps.

 
I just love this Magnolia Sea horse, I love sea horses in general, they are very cute!
 

 
Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a fab day!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx
 
I would love to enter my card into:


8 comments:

  1. Oh my jay she is pretty as a picture and all those Faboulas stamps to create your postcard, Faboulas
    Embellishments with cute seahorse. Also Tilda is just perfect.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jay, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another smashing card Jay. Love it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another smashing card Jay. Love it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jay! I love all the wonderful stamps you've used and the pretty embellishments finish it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW - your card locks so pretty!!! I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at STEMPEL-MAGIE!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw this looks so very pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge! Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx