Sunday 6 December 2015

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and DT Call


Good afternoon all you crafty people out there,

Today is the beginning of our new challenge at 

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge!

The super easy theme is Glitter, the more the better!!!

This challenge will run until 10th January, so you have plenty of time to get your entries ready!

We are thrilled to have the fantastic ribbon girl
 sponsoring us for this challenge 

 Ribbon Girl
We are also running a DT CALL this month, we are looking for several new team members and we would love to hear from any of you who would be interested in joining our fab team.

The requirements are super simple: 

>Make one Magnolia creation every month
>Comment on challenge entries 
>Contribute to choosing the DT's Top Three

We will be back to announce the results of the DT Call January 15th 2016!

If you are unable to enter a card, please just email me, my address is in the side bar of the challenge blog.

So onto my card, I think I went a little glitter crazy he he!

I have used Lingonberry Christmas Tilda, masked with the old Swedish Church background.


Papers are Maja and Pion Design and a gorgous mix of florals and two tiny pine cone charms from the Ribbon Girl!


The sparkly berries are from Jules House of Ribbons and my sentiment is from my snow man collection of stamps.


Thank you for stopping by today and please dont forget to pop over and join in with our LHOSM challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Jay, this is absolutely gorgeous!! You have masked her up with my favourite background stamp! Love the papers and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Christmas card jay.
    Full of festive cheer and crafting loveliness.
    Big hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of colours and papers in this fabulous design. x

     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear
    this is fantastic Festive card
    Love LOve LOVe LOVE it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jay, love the tags and beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Jay.....love your scene with the church and Tilda.... Love the traditional Christmas reds and greens
    And all your pretty embellishments....
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx