Tuesday 9 June 2015

A card I made for fun with Flower Tiara Tilda!


Hello Everyone

Here is a card that I made for fun, using Tilda with flower Tiara from the new Sakura Range.

She has a little heart and a dot in her right eye, but I thought it just looks a little odd, so I coloured over it, suppose it is up to personal preference.


I coloured her up with copics and stamped some extra little grasses around her feet to add a bit of interest.
 The gorgeous cream lace is from Jules House Of Ribbons who is also currently sponsoring our challenge over at LHOSM, pop over today and you could win a £10 voucher to spend in store, the theme is use a die cut, so easy!



My layers of papers are Wet Paint pad available at Scrap and Craft Store  and Pion Design Vintage Garden and this paper is called Pink Ornament, so pretty and I hand cut a white border around this paper.
The sentiment is LOTV and was part of a duo stamp set that I bought many years ago. 
The gorgeous pink lace is from L&L Crafts and I added a little chipboard swirl to the left hand side of my WOC flower arrangement.


Check out this beautiful rhinestone humming bird charm, utterly stunning!

Thank you for stopping by today, if you have any questions about products please drop me a line and I will do my best to help.

Take care, Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

I would love to enter my card in to Creatalicious Challenge - Butterflies

11 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Jay
    your card is fantastic
    so awesome details are on it
    and your colouring
    the best
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Jay. WOW another of your lovely cards lovely embellishments and a gorogus tilda.
    And Jay your bow is exquisite love it all !!!......
    Jules xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Jay, beautiful details and colouring. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card with a lot of pink :) Thank you for joining us at Tilda Towns blog challenge this week. Good luck, hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW .... WOW... what a STUNNING card ... simply love it . .. prefect. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jay, this is gorgeous!! You have coloured her so beautifully and all the lovely embellishments finish it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply beautiful. We are holding a Guest Designer Call out over at Unicorn Challenge, if you are interested, please come on over and link up your blog. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Jay! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Butterfly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wouah!!!! very nice card!!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sweetie
    So, so pretty and my favourite colour too.
    Love easel cards to bits!

    Thank you for entering All About Magnolia this week.
    Glad you did.
    Hugs
    Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx