Saturday 26 July 2014

Pink Lemonade Tilda Card


Good Morning Everyone,

Here is my card featuring Pink Lemonade Tilda, she is from the new summer collection, I just adore her little sunglasses!!!!



I used my spellbinders dies to make the card base and matched the papers and coloured card to Tilda, they are slightly off set so that they show through.



I have attached sections of a pearl Prima Flourish and the flowers are from the Ribbon Girl and The Hobby House. I also made a couple of little hand made pearl and metal pins.  
The so wrapped up doohickey is cut from Maja Paper.


I took this photo before I attached the sentiment and she is coloured entirely with copics.

Have a sunny weekend!

Take Care, Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jay
    your car is so beautiful
    love the summer Tilda
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay!! She's so ADORABLE...I can't wait to receive my Pink Lemonade collection!!! Your card as always is GORGEOUS!! I love the pearls strung throughout...your card shape is so lovely and well you know how I love your stick pins!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay this is absolutely beautiful loving that image of Tilda also the wonderful colours and design, an amazing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous! Love this new collection! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the design and wonderful use of embellies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!!! So lovely.
    Thank you for joining with us at Magnolia Forever Challenge #6 "Ribbon, Lace, and Pearls".
    Good luck and see you on the next challenge.

    Hugs, Dian Ratna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! Your colouring is gorgeous - love the intense colours. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania.

    Best,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I really like the colours you used, they are perfect for this cutie.
    Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia Forever. Good luck in the draw. Hugs, tamika xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is so sweet, really pretty...Thank you for joining us at IMLC and hoping you would like to join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely creation! I love the colors and all the pretty details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card!! I really can't wait till I get my stamps
    hugs
    Anny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.. Lovely colors.. Thank you for joining indonesian magnolia lovers challenge

    Xoxo,
    Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jay,

    I love this card this is so beautiful!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx