Monday 1 April 2013

I decided to make a second Australian Tilda Card









Hello All You Crafty People Out There, I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend! I am, as its given me the opportunity to make another card!

I decided to use another of the Australian Collection for this card, its called Kangaroo Tilda and I have coloured her and joey, with copics and added a little sakura sparkle to her dress.

I am loving this colour core card, it distresses beautifully and co-ordinates with the lovely distressed Country Cottage papers from Whimsy and I have used the same paper, for the inside of the card too.  I did use a blue patterned paper on the front too, although its not too obvious, in the photos lol!

You can see one of my hand made pins above in the florals, which are all from either wild orchid, the ribbon girl or live and love crafts, I used 2 floral swirley die cuts at the top and bottom of the florals to add interest & extend them a little. Live and love crafts cluny lace and bark hearts are both so yummy, that I had to use them with this card! The two cute flowers buttons are from the hobby house and all the links can be found in my side bar, I threaded and distressed the buttons with DI.

The Magnolia So Wrapped Up Tag, Is Kraft Card and the sentiment is from LOTV and reads:
"Tommorrow Hold Many Wonderful Things" and I have used shabby seam binding in two colours, stitched pearl string in place and added a tiny butterfly charm for the finishing touch.

Thankyou for dropping by my little blog, enjoy the rest of the bank holiday.

Big Hugs Jay xxx

Challenges Entered:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Vintage Theme

The Shabby Tea Room

Divas By Design - Metal Challenge

Stamp and Create Challenge

Really Reasonable Ribbons - buttons/bows theme

Craftin Desert Diva's - Button Theme

4 Crafty Chicks, charm challenge

11 comments:

  1. This is just an adorable card Jay with beautiful colouring and design!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Jay...I love the colours and papers you have used. Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love how the heart comes out. Your flower buttons are really cute too. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Jay, absolutely love the image and colours.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice! This would be perfect to link up at my Craftin Desert Divas "Button" Linky Party. Hope you visit.


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love all the details. Thanks for linking up with Craft It up & Link It Up

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag and card! Fabby coloring!! Thank you for the Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, beautiful, thanks for joining our charms challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us in the Tea Room! The image is so so Sweet, beautiful colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous creation that is super inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your phenomenal creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx