Sunday 10 March 2013

Masked Tilda Sewing A Blue Berry Blanket



Hello Everyone, Happy Mothers Day!

This is my latest masked Tilda, I say my latest, as I think that I am going through a bit of a masking phase lately, but I like the effect of this one, I bought the stamp a few years ago at a local craft fair, but I cant remember what it is called, but it goes well with Tilda.

I have coloured the whole image with distress inks, which is rare for me, as I prefer to use promarkers for the skin & hair, but I thought that I would have a change.

Anyway, enough waffling. The top layer of paper is of course Tilda, All my flowers are from Wild Orchid or The Ribbon Girl and I have used a Singer sewing machine charm, I think its from the ribbon girl too. You can find the link for the ribbon girl in my side bar.

I have used a couple of my own hand made pins and used two of the cutest little cotton reels, one wrapped with cotton and one wrapped with So Sweet sentiment from LOTV. I've also used some cheesecloth, from wild orchid, as is the large metal corner and threaded a couple of buttons.

I hope that you like my creation and thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog.

Big Huggles

Jay x

Entered Into Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - Anything Goes

Midweek Magnolias Challenge - Lots of Layers

fashionista challenge - pink

1 comment:

  1. Hi, such a sweet card, love the pink and your colouring of the image:) Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge this time!
    Hugs charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx