Monday 23 April 2012

Click Easel Card




Hi Everyone,
This is my new easel card, created using the cute elizabeth bell 'Click' image.
Its super adorable. I have painted it with distress inks: Victorian Velvet For Her Dress, Tattered Rose For her boots, Spun sugar for the flowers, Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage For the sky and Florals!
I wanted to give the impression of the butterlies flying off at the top of the card and have used Magnolia butterfly paper to do the same on the base layer.
The Beautiful Green and White Card, has glittered accents & a lovely Textured Finish.
The gorgeous trellis roses & sweetheart blossoms are from WOC & I have added a couple of my exclusive pearl and crystal hat pins too.

I hope you like the card and thank you, for dropping by!

Cuddles Jay x

I would like to enter my card in to the paper sundays challenge
and Wild orchid Challenge Blog

4 comments:

  1. Jay this is super cute. I love the butterflies :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty ,love the image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls, so nice to recieve feedback from you both.
    cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! You are so talented! I love your cards! WOW! Gorgeous embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx